Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF!

First of all, if you haven't already done so, make sure you head over to Roxy's blog Effortless Anthropologie to enter her big giveaway that ends tonight.

I have no outfit post for today because I'm just wearing an old pair of jean shorts and shirt since I had to run errands in my car with no air conditioning. On top of that inconvenience, my car decided to die in the parking lot of the post office. Fortunately my friend Sara was able to come to my rescue and pick me up. It turned out well because we got to have lunch together and a fun little visit. My husband has to go take care of the car tonight after work and we might be looking into getting me a new (used) car this weekend.

I get to see Sara again on Sunday for a little trip to Anthro. I'm hoping they will have lots of the stuff that I want to review. The things that I want to try most are:
Compeer Dress -- I think this might look cute with the Deco Page Cardigan over it!
Precious Materials Cardigan
Acting Out Skirt
Gardener's Field Book Top
Seasons Way Tee
Marine Mural Dress
Mirror Mirror Tank
Sale Items: Cattleya Cardigan, Bits of Pearl Blouse, Sweet Shoppe Dress

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your reviews and specially interested in what you think of the acting out skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good getting to hang out with you. Hope the hubby fixed the car!

    ReplyDelete