
Cardigans: Anthropologie (1), Target (1), Bealls (2)

Shirts/Tanks: LOFT (3), Anthropologie (1), Belk (1), Steve & Barry's (1)

Blouses: Ann Taylor (1), Belk (1), LOFT (1), Anthropologie (1)

Pants: Bealls (1) and LOFT (1)

Skirts: Anthropologie (3), Lands End (1), Banana Republic (1), Old Navy (1)

Dresses: Target (1), Old Navy (1), Bealls (1), Anthropologie (1), LOFT (1)

Shoes: Naturalizer (1) and Target (2)
I'll post my first two outfits later today. I've got to go pick up Bailey from the vet now. He got his stitches out today and the infection is looking much better!
I cannot wait to see how this all plays out!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Bailey is doing better! Can't wait to see your outfits! Glad you got the Tiny Windows Dress!
ReplyDeleteVery cute choices! Lots of Anthro in there. Can't wait to see how you style them!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you come up with!
ReplyDeleteYou're making this look totally do-able with your selections - cute, cute choices for your 30! Glad your Bailey is doing better!
ReplyDeleteGreat picks! I'm excited to see your outfits.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm participating in the 30 for 30 challenge as well. I love your green Anthropologie skirt and dress! Good luck with the challenge :)!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! I'm having fun doing this so far! :-)
ReplyDeleteLaniza: I'll check out your remixes too! I'm glad to see others participating in the challenge!