Wednesday, July 21, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 13

I wanted to try to wear a few things that I haven't used yet for Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge so I grabbed this green floral skirt & white cardigan. Pairing the green shirt with it is probably a bit too much green, but it made the outfit more comfortable and casual. I wouldn't normally wear these shoes with this outfit but I only picked 3 pairs of shoes for the challenge and none of them are brown so this was the best I could do. :-)


Shirt:LOFT
Skirt & Belt: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Bealls
Necklace: Maurices
Sandals: Target


Here's a bonus outfit from tonight. I changed into capris to go out for BBQ for dinner with my husband.

13 comments:

  1. I love the light green top with that skirt!! Great eye, it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the two greens paired together. I think it's a really cute outfit. BBQ sounds so good. I love me some good BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You're making me feel more confident about wearing the two greens together! :-)
    Lori: The BBQ was so yummy! I had a craving for it all day and my husband loves BBQ so it didn't take much to convince him to go out for dinner instead of eating at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that's too much green at all! The light green actually offsets the color of the skirt quite nicely. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making this challenge look too easy! I love the green skirt on you, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ITA with the others -- the tone-on-tone green looks beautiful! I saw this outfit in my google reader panel and had to drop by to say so. Inspirational! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt on you.

    If you haven't done so, I hope you will enter my giveaway of a $50 gift card to the Cheesecake Factory :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love ur green skirt..u look so lovely in it :)
    i always love garden party with bbq.
    have a great time with ur family.

    i've become one of ur follower now :)
    visit my site, hope you can follow me back..

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    hug and kiss^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think it's too much green at all, I love that the top picks up on the more subtle shade of green from the skirt. Now, if you'd worn a top that matched the dark green of that skirt, that may be overkill. :)

    It looks lovely together! That skirt is fabulous and I love that it can be worn with so many different kinds and colors of tops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is absolutely gorgeous! The floral skirt is so colorful and beautiful.. I really love how you paired it with that green top!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, I'm glad everyone liked this pairing! I think I'm going to wear this outfit again when the fall semester starts and I'm teaching again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the green on green. It looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOh! I love that skirt on you! I've passed on it a few times cuz it looks too long for me, but I LOVE the way you're rocking it!

    Check out my remixes!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete