Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!



What is everyone else doing for the 4th? We're visiting my mother-in-law and getting ready to go out for lunch soon. Have a nice holiday weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Love your red white and blue! I'm hanging out at home all day, and then heading to my best friend's sister's house for a party! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I love your patriotic outfit.

    I'm visiting with my mother-in-law too - actually, that's where I am right now!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Great RW&B! I'm just hanging out at home today with my family. We did our festivities yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cardigan - it looks great for the 4th! We had my ILs over this afternoon, and my boys are looking forward to fireworks tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your red, white and blue!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cardi and it's official I wish I had the navy not the green!!! You look amazing and perfectly dressed!!! Have a wonderful holiday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so patriotic and cute! I went to a bbq at my sister's house. It was super fun. Hope your 4th was great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so fun hearing what everyone else did for the 4th! Thanks for sharing! :-) We had a nice visit with my mother-in-law & good food. The dogs were well behaved during this trip and Bailey seemed to be feeling really good.

    Glad you all liked my red, white & blue outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete