Here are some OOTD's for Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge that I didn't have time to post earlier. Sorry about the poor quality of the photos. My husband promised to buy me a tripod and timer when we get home so I can use his nice camera for my outfit pictures from now on (and maybe do some outside shots).
This first one is a comfy outfit that I wore on Saturday for lunch with my family and dropping off my dogs so they can be boarded during our trip. I'm not so sure about the color pairing, but hey, I have to remix only 30 items for this challenge so I'll probably have some duds along the way.
Dress: Target, Converse
Cardigan: Target
Sandals (not seen): Target
Cardigan: Target
Sandals (not seen): Target
Next is my traveling outfit. I knew I needed to wear layers for the plane and for transitioning from HOT Florida to cool San Diego. This proved to be a good choice and it didn't wrinkle too badly. This picture was taken in our hotel room. I don't know why my legs look so freakishly pale! Yikes! They aren't that bad in real life. :-)
Shirt, Skirt & Belt: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Bealls
Shoes: Naturalizer
Cardigan: Bealls
Shoes: Naturalizer
I'll post today's outfit later since my husband needed to take the camera with him to the conference for the afternoon. I think we're going to have a late lunch in Old Town and spend the evening exploring the city.
I love the second outfit. The yellow and blues are really pretty together! Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable in both outfits - hope you enjoy your time exploring!
ReplyDeleteI love both outfits!! That Converse dress is beautiful on you!! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI like both outfits too! Have a fun and safe trip!
ReplyDeleteBoth are very cute outfits! Hope you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! We're having a great trip! :-)
ReplyDeleteI think both outfits are great, but I really do like the color combo in the first one! Don't second-guess your choice, those colors look great together and they're great on you!
ReplyDeleteI love both looks! You've given me some great ideas on how to style my through the clouds tank.
ReplyDelete