
Blouse: Ann Taylor
Tank: Belk
Belt: Target
Pants: Bealls
Sandals: Target
Tank: Belk
Belt: Target
Pants: Bealls
Sandals: Target

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan & Belt: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target
Cardigan & Belt: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target
I hope everyone else has had a fun weekend because I sure did! On Saturday my husband and I got to test drive some cars which has helped us narrow it down and figure out what we like in our price range. I think we'll probably get something next weekend. We also got to see Inception last night and it was SO good! I highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it. Just make sure that you do NOT go to the bathroom or you will miss something important. This is one of those movies that you really have to pay attention to in order to catch all of the little details.
Today my friend Sara (Mommyland) and I went to our local Anthro store. I'll post reviews soon! We found some really cute things to try on and Sara got to use her birthday discount. I got the lovely Bits of Pearl Blouse in grey. Yay!
What did everyone else do this weekend?
You look great in both outfits - congrats on reaching the halfway point on your challenge!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I want to see Inception so badly. The BF and I were supposed to go this weekend, but he discovered a nail in one of his car tires and four brand new tires later, our weekend kind of well away from us ...
I really like both of the outfits! I especially like the belt in the first one, that's adorable!
ReplyDeleteI may end up being the last person on earth to go see Inception, it seems like everyone has seen it already! I don't usually grasp movies quickly (not to mention that I typically have to pee at least two or three times for a single movie) so I'm bound to not understand it!
You are rocking this challenge - yay for being halfway through! Can't wait to see what cute things you tried on this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI totally want to see Inception!! I love your belt in the first picture and you look great in the dress and blooming lattice!! Good luck on the car hunt!
ReplyDeleteLisa: So sorry about the tires! Hopefully you get to see the movie soon.
ReplyDeleteMelissa: Thanks! I've actually been meaning to wear that belt more often so I'm glad I remembered to add it to my outfit Saturday. I'm sure you'd enjoy Inception but maybe you'd like it better if you rent it when it comes out on DVD so you can pause it for bathroom breaks! ;-)
Jan: Thanks, this has been a fun challenge so far! Now let's see if I can come up with some more remixes.
Tricia: Thanks! We're narrowing it down with the cars and hope to get something soon. I definitely recommend Inception. I hope you get to see it soon!