Saturday, July 10, 2010

Anthro Reviews: Teacups & Feathers

I had to run a few errands near Anthropologie the other day so I popped in really quickly to see if they had any new arrivals. I was delighted when I spotted the new Sugar & Cream Dress! I LOVE the print and color. I didn't love it quite as much on me though. It's a bit too long but it's mostly the material that is the deterrent. Why can't it just be cotton or some other more casual and easy to clean material? It is a pretty dress but it will definitely have to go on sale before I consider it seriously.

Sorry for the headless pictures! I'm not very good at taking pictures in the dressing room.



The other item I tried on was the Shifting Feathers Dress. I had tried it on before in a medium but the top was too loose so this time I tried the small and liked it better. In fact I really like everything about this dress. The soft, stretchy material makes it so comfortable and the color & pattern is really nice. This is now near the top of my wishlist!



Is anyone doing anything fun this weekend? We leave for our trip to San Diego early tomorrow morning. I'll try to keep up with the blog while I'm away!

3 comments:

  1. The Shifting Feathers looks fantastic on you! Have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww how cute is that teacup dress! I love it! And the cardigan is adorable too.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, we have to go to Anthro when you get back so I can try on the teacup dress!!!

    ReplyDelete