Thursday, July 8, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 4

I love getting fashion inspiration from others so today I was excited to see Lori's outfit on Anthroholic's reader outfits feature. I have the same flower belt so I decided to wear it today and keeping with Lori's theme, I paired it with green. The 30 for 30 Challenge is going well so far! If you want to see how the other remixers are doing, check out the flickr group that Kendi set up.



Shirt: LOFT
Tank: Belk
Necklace: Maurices
Belt: Target
Pants: LOFT
Sandals: Target


Jefferson was really excited today for some reason when I was taking my outfit pictures, so I snapped this one of him too!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh love the belt. I keep thinking maybe I should get a flower belt. :)

    What a cute little doggie!!! I love your doggie pics...they're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie I'm so flattered, Thank you! I love that belt and how you styled it today. I also like the close-up picture you took of it. Very cute! Don't you just love that belt? I think it's so fun and versatile. Jefferson is a cutie and I love that name. Thanks again for the link love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to tell you that I really liked your outfit you submitted. It was really cute. I think I have to get the looping lanes belt. It's just to cute to pass up. I'm trying to hold out until I get my birthday discount.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I have the flower belt too, and now my wheels are spinning...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that belt too but have never worn it yet! When do you leave for your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the ONLY person who doesn't have that belt? Well, I need to get one. Because I love it. And I love how it mirrors the flowers in your necklace too! That top is such a great color on you also. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great belt and cute dog!
    I shall be starting my challenge on sat as I am at my parents. but thought I would try say hi to everyone and see how its going so far.

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your belt! And of course your doxie too! You look so cute in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete