I really like the Deco Page Cardigan! I'd need a medium though because the small I have on is way too snug. The print and colors are lovely and the buttons are cute. It is fairly thin but that's perfect for Florida since it never really gets that cold here. Wishlisted for sure!! Check out Dea's review where she paired it with the Acting Out Skirt.

Next is the Spanish Steps Cardigan (still available in some stores) with the Unveiled Tank. I've been trying to wait patiently for this cardigan to go on sale but it seems like it's been around forever so I don't know if it ever will! I like the dark grey the best but my store also had some of the black and beige colors left. I'm usually not a fan of longer cardigans since I'm so short but for some reason I just love this one, especially belted. I also love the Unveiled Tank. It's definitely on my wishlist and I can already imagine wearing it with lots of things!

Now here's a longer cardigan that just doesn't work for me. I do like the pretty purple color and the light-weight fabric. This one looked much better on Sara -- see her review here. I don't see this online yet but in my store they also had it in green and cream.

I thought I'd give the Season's Way Tee a try after seeing how cute it looked on Carol when we were shopping together in San Diego. It looked better on her slimmer frame but I might consider it on sale. It is a cute little shirt with those pretty bow embellishments but not worth full price to me. I forgot to take my white tank top off before I put the shirt on so that's what's sticking out near the top and it also looks a little crooked for some reason. I wanted to see how it looked tucked into the Circle the Globe skirt I was trying on with it but I'm not sure if I prefer it that way or not.

Last is the Precious Materials Cardigan, which was actually nicer in person than I thought it was going to be. Based on the picture online, Sara & I both thought the bow part would be stiff, but it was soft with pretty little sequins. I like the idea of this cardigan, especially because it reminds me of something that Emma Pillsbury from Glee would wear! I can't think of many different ways to wear it though. It definitely looked better buttoned to me. It's probably going to be a pass for me because I don't think I'd wear it enough, but I'd love to see some outfit ideas from people who own this cardigan. Check out these other reviews too: Maria , Roxy, Tien and the British Anthropologiest (sorry if I missed any others!).
I love the Season's Way tee on you! Can't wait to try it on myself...
ReplyDeleteThe spanish steps cardi looks so good on you. I love it paired with the looping lanes belt. I know you didn't like the purple cardi but I think it looks good on you. I'm loving it and can't wait to try it on myself.
ReplyDeleteI am dying to try on the precious materials cardi!!! I am just waiting for it to go on sale (in like 3 months) because I know I will have to buy it once I try it on!
ReplyDeleteHi, I've stumbled across your blog a while back, then again when you visited SD and I saw you on Carol/Kathryn's blog. So, I'm trying to figure out, because your friend is Sara from Mommyland...are you in Jacksonville, FL? I grew up there, my parents are still there and I visit a couple of times every year. I was so excited when they built an Anthro there, even though I was in PA at the time. I knew when I came home to visit there would be one there waiting for me! Do you have an email? I wanted to ask you something about the Jax Anthro. Great work on the blog!
ReplyDeletei love the second outfit..love the cutting of ur cardigan. u look so fresh in this outfit.
ReplyDeletetks for leve comment and following my blog, i really appreciate it^^
THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"
hug and kiss^^
British Anthropologiest: I think you’ll like the Season’s Way Tee. It is a cute shirt!
ReplyDeleteLori: Thanks! You should definitely try the purple cardi on. You might like it in the green color too.
Tricia: I’m sure the Precious Materials Cardigan will look adorable on you! I know what you mean about waiting for a sale though!
Gemma: Yes, I’m in Jacksonville! I’m excited about having an Anthro store here too, even if it is smaller than some of the others that I’ve been to. You can reach me at drlgz5@gmail.com.
Arini: Thanks! I liked the cut of the Spanish Steps cardi too and it’s different than anything else I have so I just might have to go back and get it sometime soon. :-)