Wednesday, July 14, 2010

San Diego Day 2: Anthro & A New Friend

I had such a great time yesterday meeting Carol from In Pursuit of Pretty Things! She took me to Anthropologie and we did a little shopping of course but we also had so much fun just chatting. Carol is so cute and incredibly nice! I'll post some pictures and reviews of the things I tried on soon. In the meantime, check out Carol's blog to see her looking fabulous in the red Cascading Bows dress!

Here we are inside Anthro:



Here is my OOTD, 30 for 30 Challenge Outfit #9:


Shirt: LOFT
Cardigan: Target
Skirt & Belt: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target

4 comments:

  1. So cute that you guys met up! Next time you're in Seattle, let me know. :) We'll take Anthro excursions together as well. Cute outfit today...love that skirt on you. Makes me want some cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you got to meet up with Carol! Wish I could've been there. Hope you are having a great time! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit! That skirt looks so good on you. Looks like you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! I just ordered that skirt today! Good to see it looks good with the Looping Lanes Belt since that was what I was planning to wear with mine.

    ReplyDelete