Friday, July 16, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge: Outfits 10 & 11

We've only got a little bit of time left in San Diego! I wish we could stay longer but we have done some fun things during our stay. Wednesday night we saw King Lear at the Old Globe Theatre in Balboa Park. It was an excellent performance and the theater was really cool too. I wore this Anthro outfit and it was a great choice for the mild weather. I didn't even need the sweater.

Blouse, Skirt & Belt: Anthropologie
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Naturalizer


Yesterday was pretty warm so I threw on a light skirt with a blue tee & sandals.

Shirt: Steve & Barry's
Skirt & Belt: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Urban Outfitters


Here's a close up of my necklace (the L is for my last name if you were wondering):


Today we're going for a harbor cruise to see the sea lions and then to a Padres game tonight. Happy Friday everyone! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! You have been making the cutest skirt and blouse combos, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous in your Anthro ensembles! I think I definitely need the Looping Lanes belt in my life now!

    ReplyDelete