This first picture is the pretty Bits of Pearl Blouse which is now on sale and comes in this lovely grey-blue color and ivory. It caught my eye when it went on sale last week and I also loved how Kathryn from In Pursuit of Pretty Things paired it with the Scalloped Dots Skirt. Then I saw how cute it looked on Roxy from Effortless Anthropologie with the colored cami underneath and I knew I definitely had to have it. Be sure to click on my links to check out their outfits. It looks like there are still plenty of these blouses left online and in stores, so I highly recommend it if you like dainty, pretty blouses. It is fairly sheer (but that's nothing a cami underneath can't fix). The back has cute pleating down the middle.

Here's the blouse with another sale item, the Cattleya Cardigan (still available in some stores). I wanted to see if the fluttery sleeves would lay flat under a cardigan so I grabbed this one and it ended up looking really cute with it. Unfortunately there weren't any mediums at my store and this small that I had on was too snug.

More reviews coming tomorrow! I tried on some cute cardigans! :-)
This last shot is one that Sara took in front of the store and I'm laughing because she said she could see her reflection in the window taking the picture. hee hee :-)
Oooh, the details on that blouse are beautiful, and I hope you can hunt down the cardi because those two pieces are darling together!
ReplyDelete