Thursday, July 29, 2010

OOTD & Fossil Wishlist

Yesterday & today I worked from the coffee shop up the street and it was nice to have a change of scenery. And they have the best brownies there!!

Here are outfits 18 & 19 for Kendi’s 30 for 30 Challenge:

Cardigan: Target
Sleeveless Sweater: LOFT
Belt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Maurices
Sandals: Target


Shirt: LOFT
Cardigan & Pants: Bealls
Sandals: Target
Bag: Target


While I was taking a little break, I browsed Fossil’s new fall stuff on their website. My watch and purse are Fossil but I’ve never bought any of their clothes. Does anyone else have clothes from Fossil? If so, how does the sizing run? What about the quality?

These are the things that caught my eye. I couldn't figure out how to get pictures from their website so here are the links:

Taylor Dress: Cute denim dress! This could transition well into fall with tights, boots, and sweater.

Goldie Skirt: I like this vibrant color and it looks so cute with the boots.

Floral Tights

Janelle Ghillie Flats: The description says these are inspired by traditional Scottish footwear. I like their unique look and they look nice in both brown and black.

Hathaway Tote

Vintage Re-Issue Satchel: The brown leather looks so rich and pretty (the camel color is nice too). It’s a great size and it has all sorts of pockets inside.

I’d LOVE to have a bunch of bags but only have a few. My husband doesn’t understand why I’d need more than one. Sigh.

Does anyone else have any Fossil items on their wishlist?

10 comments:

  1. Very cute outfits! I've never bought fossil clothes before. I have a bag and I love it. I'm always looking at all their pretty bags in the department store and dream about taking them all home with me. The clothes look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working from coffee shops and used to do that at my last job but this job doesn't give me the pleasure of having laptop. Blah!

    I also do not own any fossil clothes. There's a store here in downtown seattle but I've never been. I do like the goldie skirt a lot though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that you should talk about Fossil, I was just looking at the fall stuff today too! I love the Taylor dress and those flats! They have some really cute shoes to choose from. BTW, I have a connection with Fossil if you want something for 1/2 off. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, another site to shake my wallet at! :o)

    I don't think I've ever bought anything from Fossil except a watch once, back in the day when they pretty much only made watches. But wow, they've got some cuuuute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also was looking thru Fossil's catalog recently and I thought a lot of their stuff was cute too. I haven't tried any of their clothes on before though, but I was intrigued by the catalog. I really like the re-issue satchel with the key dangle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits - you are coming into the home stretch with this challenge! I haven't tried Fossil's clothes either, but agree that there are some really cute things in their catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both outfits! I have never tried anything from Fossil unless a watch counts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both looks, especially the first! Never tried Fossil either but some of it is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colors in your outfits!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a few items of clothing from Fossil and I really like them. The quality seems good to me - one of the shirts I have, I got several years ago and I still wear it all the time. Cute picks! Now, I'll have to stop in at my local store to check out what they have for fall....

    ReplyDelete