

It's a pretty purple color with brownish undertones, it's super comfortable and stretchy and it has pockets. I think this will be flattering on lots of different body types.
I was also determined to find a belt to wear with the lavender Tiny Windows dress that I got recently. I tried the red belt with the flower in the front (Green Thumb belt?) and the coral Cylindrical Braid Belt. Carol helped me decide that the second was the better choice, so I got that. They had a few Tiny Windows dresses left but the one I tried on below was a size smaller than the one I have at home so please excuse the bulging buttons! :-) I think it looks pretty with the belt though.

I also tried the belt on with the Two-Wheeler Dress and thought it worked well with that too. So, if that dress ever goes on sale so I can get it then I'll already have a cute belt to wear with it. ;-)

I also tried on the Celia Blouse which is beautiful but it didn't fit me well. It's very sheer so I left my tank top on underneath. The little buttons and details are so pretty. This blouse will look really cute on others but it's a pass for me.

Last, here's a shot of the necklace that I got. I've been wanting the Gilded Impatiens Necklace in gold forever so I was delighted to see one left! I've seen lots of the silver still around but I prefer the gold. You'll be seeing a lot of this necklace!

I was hoping to find the Picture Frame Blouse and the Red Delicious Blouse on the sale racks but there weren't any in my size. I was also thinking about getting the Shifting Feathers dress but there weren't any smalls left and it's probably a good thing because I really should wait for it to go on sale. Overall it was a really fun shopping trip with Carol and it's so cool to see how different stores look. This one was laid out completely different from my store.
I love that you got to meet up with Carol - how fun is that! The belt looks great with both dresses, all the more reason to hunt one down when the two wheeler goes on sale ;) Pretty new necklace, too.
ReplyDeleteI also go the red cylinder belt and the red flower belt and having a hard time deciding which one to keep. I think I like the red flower one, but I want the cylinder belt in yellow. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that necklace and it goes with so much... all for only 20 bucks, score!!! That belt is a great find and will go with so much!
ReplyDeleteLove that purple dress! And I need to pick up the Cylindrical Braid Belt...I've been looking for one like that for a while.
ReplyDeleteThat mystery dress looks so cute on you! I want the red delicious blouse too, maybe we can hit up our store when you get back!
ReplyDeleteThe purple mystery dress looks so elegant on you. I also like the red belt you chose to go with the dresses. It really gives them a nice pop of color.
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful in everything you have tried here, I love it all :) I really love the mystery purple dress in particular, so flattering. And I agree with you that the Celia blouse is way too sheer! I tried it on the other week and I felt a camisole underneath was definitely needed.
ReplyDeleteLove how the belt really pops off the Two-Wheeler Dress! And that purple mystery dress is just gorgeous on you. Thanks for sending the pics the other day!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the red belt with that dress. It looks really cute!
ReplyDelete