Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 17

I'm plugging away at Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge, but it's definitely getting more difficult. Today's outfit isn't very exciting. I've already worn that flower belt recently and didn't really want to repeat it again so soon but this black dress needed something to make it more interesting.

Dress: Ann Taylor Outlet
Cardigan: Bealls
Belt: Target
Sandals: Target


I'll post the second part of my Anthro reviews tomorrow morning. I've got to finish some grading now for my online class!

6 comments:

  1. I think adding the yellow cardigan makes it interesting! I love the black and yellow combo. The black is so simple but the yellow makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grading? Are you a teacher or professor? How fun!
    Your outfit looks adorable on you today. That dress looks totally comfortable and the yellow is a great pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa: I do feel fun and cheery every time I wear that yellow cardigan!

    Cindi: Yes, I teach college courses. This summer it's just online so I get to work from home (or the library or coffee shop, depending on my mood). You're right about this dress being super comfy and since I'm working from the couch today I wanted to wear something stretchy so I could lounge a bit too. :-) Pretty soon the fall semester will be starting and I'll be back in the regular classroom teaching at two different local colleges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit! I wore almost the exact same thing a few weeks ago - black shirt dress with a light blue cardi and black flower belt. Great minds think alike ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look adorable and pulled together, which is a lot more then I can say for myself when I am stretched on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit! You already know I love that belt.

    ReplyDelete