Kim at Anthroholic is celebrating her one year blog birthday and she invited us to participate in a virtual birthday party by sending in pictures in our Anthro party dresses. Check out all the great outfits that her party attendees put together!
Over at Anthrosdottir, Cat asked for ideas for incorporating Anthro into work outfits. There are some cute outfits to check out! Isn't Cat's Aloha dress pretty? Send in your outfit to Cat for the Anthro at Work feature next week!
Here are my outfits from their blogs with the details:
Travessia Anthro Dress
Cardigan: LOFT
Necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: really old!
Dress & Belt: Anthropologie
Bag: Fossil
Shoes: Lands End
Love you in this dress!
ReplyDeleteWhat blouse is this you are wearing? If not in stores, I might have to ebay hunt - it is so flattering and attractive! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Gillian!
ReplyDeleteMaggie: It's actually just the top part of the dress (Anthropologie's "In-A-Moment Dress"). It's on Ebay pretty frequently and comes in two other colors besides the one I'm wearing.