I got a little off track on Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge, but here is my outfit from Friday.
Outfit #20
Blouse & Tank: Belk
Belt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Banana Republic
Earrings: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
Blouse & Tank: Belk
Belt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Banana Republic
Earrings: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
I'm hoping for the Shifting Feathers Dress too!!
ReplyDeleteI totally love this on you! The pop of red from the belt looks awesome. I can't wait to hear what's hitting MD tomorrow, I'm needing some retail therapy...
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet outfit!
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit! There were to many thing tempting me this morning. I ended up just getting the double torsade necklace and the height of summer dress in navy.
ReplyDeleteI'm wearing the same belt today but in yellow! Don't you love it? Heheh.
ReplyDeleteI really love this on you. The skirt is super, super flattering and the red belt is a fun, expected color that works really well!
ReplyDeleteThe red belt is the perfect accent! I am glad most the things I really want are all new arrivals! Give my wallet a break!
ReplyDelete