Even though the weather is still quite warm, I was in a Fall mood and that was reflected in the outfit I wore to campus today. I love this tweed skirt but haven't gotten to wear it for months. I paired it with this pretty short sleeve shirt to stay cool. I was also excited to wear these new Target wedges that I got on clearance recently for $13!!
Teal Shirt (F21)
Black Braid Belt (Anthro)
Tweed Skirt (LOFT)
Peep Toe Wedges (Target)
Bow Earrings (F21)
I've got a few reviews to share so check back tomorrow! :-)
Teal is such a pretty color on you!
ReplyDeleteThis outfit looks stunning on you! The skirt fits you perfectly and the color of the top looks great against your skin. Good job!
ReplyDeletewww.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com
that outfit is SO pretty, I LOVE it! You look great in teal!
ReplyDeleteLike Ashley, I also think you look great in teal. And this is another outfit that would look so pretty with the Peppermint Swirl shoes. Keeping my fingers crossed for a sale -- and soon!
ReplyDeleteHope the first week of school has gone well!
Perfect touch of fall - in some ways I can't wait to break out the fall clothes, but in other ways I'm scrambling to wear my white skirts one last time!
ReplyDeleteI am dreaming of fall, today it's going to be in the 90's again! I love fall and the cute clothes but I am with Jan and am trying to wear all my summer goodies one last time!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, Debbie! I love that skirt - it's such a great piece.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone, I'm definitely loving this teal color! I think jewel tones are good for fall/winter so that's another reason why I grabbed this shirt for my fall transition outfit.
ReplyDeleteJan & Tricia: I know what you mean about wanting to wear your summer clothes one last time before fall hits. I think I'll probably break out my white It's Your Move skirt again this weekend. :-)
Carol: This tweed skirt is an old favorite of mine and it has a special memory attached to it. I bought it to wear on my 25th birthday which also happened to be the day that I graduated with my Masters degree!
That dark teal shirt is stunning on you. The entire outfit is so very flattering. I love that skirt!
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa!
ReplyDelete