Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog award



Thank you Tricia for giving me this blogger award! You're so sweet! :-)

What I'm supposed to do is reveal seven facts about myself and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.

1. My husband and I are both classic INTP's (this is a Myers-Briggs personality type -- if you want to figure out your type, you can find a bunch of tests online).

2. There are so many places that I want to travel to but Norway, Greece, Italy, and Ireland are at the top of the list.

3. I love re-told fairy tales that tell the story from a different perspective or give background that wasn't in the original.

4. I love to wear flip flops and sandals. It's a good thing I live in Florida again! When I was little and we lived in Iowa for a few years, my mom let me wear my white sandals with frilly socks in the winter. I hardly ever wore anything except dresses with sandals or mary janes until I was about ten. This was such a problem in kindergarten that my teacher actually got mad because I wouldn't learn to tie shoes, but it didn't seem necessary to me since I only ever wore shoes that buckled.

5. Between the two of us, my husband and I have TONS of books and they are a pain to move. Someday when we are finally settled, I want to have a whole room just for our library with floor to ceiling bookshelves covering the walls.

6. Eventually I'd like to get back into community theater. People are usually surprised when they find out that I like to act and even more surprised to hear that I played Nancy in my town's production of Oliver (the musical) when I was a kid.

7. I like to make scrapbooks (but haven't gotten to work on them in awhile). I worked in a scrapbook store when I was in college.

I'd like to pass this award on to:
Sara
Cindi
Bonnie
Jan
Erin
Chrissy
Sydney

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, Debbie. And thank you for giving me one. I enjoyed reading the 7 facts about you, and getting to know a little bit more about you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, do you live near the Jacksonville Anthro? I'm headed to Florida this week. We should plan to meet-up and do some Anthro shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori: Yes, I'm in Jacksonville! What days will you be here? We're going to be out of town this Thursday through Sunday. I hope you'll still be here when I get back and we can meet up for Anthro shopping! Sara (Mommyland) is also nearby.

    ReplyDelete