Blouse (Ann Taylor)
Cylindrical Braid Belt (Anthro)
Penciled Abronia Skirt (Anthro)
Gilded Impatiens Necklace (Anthro)
Sandals (Target)
Cylindrical Braid Belt (Anthro)
Penciled Abronia Skirt (Anthro)
Gilded Impatiens Necklace (Anthro)
Sandals (Target)
I got tagged again with 8 more questions from my friend Sara (Mommyland). I have to confess that I've had so much fun doing these questions and reading everyone else's responses.
1. If you could raid one celebrity's closet, who would it be? Zooey Deschanel is the first person that came to mind. Remember the recent Cotton commercial that showed her closet?!
2. What is your all time favorite movie and why? I LOVE the 1995 version of Sense & Sensibility. It has such a great cast and it is a beautiful film. I adore Alan Rickman's portrayal of Colonel Brandon. This is one of the rare times when I actually liked the film a bit better than the book!
3. If you could only eat one food everyday forever, what would you eat? pasta
4. What is the best gift you ever received? My husband gave me a really sweet bracelet with forget-me-not flowers on it that I love not only because it is pretty but because of the thought behind it.
5. Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Come on, you know you love it!) In the books I was totally Team Edward but Movie-Jacob is pretty awesome!
6. What's the first thing that pops into your head when you see this word: Love. I think about how lucky I am to have found my true love when I was young so I get to spend a long life together with him.
7. Favorite concert you've seen? Chris Isaak at the House of Blues in Orlando
8. At a yellow light, do you speed up or slow down? usually speed up!
I'll be back later today with my OOTD. I'm getting a slow start this morning and haven't gotten out of my PJ's yet! ;-)
The outfit is lovely, Debbie. I like how you balanced the skirt with a plain white shirt and a long necklace.
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love that skirt on you!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty outfit! Loved reading your answers to those questions. That version of Sense and Sensibility is one of my favorite movies. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI returned that skirt because I just could not find much to match with it. But I found it really flattering, which is so evident on you. Cute!
ReplyDeleteI would raid Zooey's closet too! I just love that skirt on you, it's perfect! I guess I will see you tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that skirt and love how you styled it! And I would so raid Zooey's closet if I could.
ReplyDelete