Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to School OOTD

The fall semester has officially started for me today! I teach a night class tonight at one of the colleges where I work part time and I will teach 2 afternoon classes at another school starting next week. It's going to be a busy semester!

I want to be comfortable tonight but still look polished when I meet my class so I decided to wear my new Anthro dress that I picked up on sale.


Anthropologie Shifting Feathers Dress
Gap Cardigan (old)
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Target Wedges
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace


The other day I ran into someone at my local Anthro store that I work with at the university that starts next week. I was so excited to find another Anthro-addict that I can talk to! [If you're reading this, Hi Sarah!!] :-)

17 comments:

  1. Yay for the feathers dress! You will definitely look polished and in charge tonight! If you don't mind me asking, what subject do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous and comfortable! I wanted to try on that dress in the store yesterday, but I resisted temptation. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit - the layering and belting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in this dress! Your students will be impressed - and I bet you'll be comfortable all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look -- definitely perfect for the first day/first night of school. And I love it with the Looping Lanes belt. Good luck as you meet your students this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! I must say I love so many of your OOTDs. You really know how to put together pretty looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome! So glad you picked up the shifting feathers dress, I want one too! Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress looks so amazing on you. I love it paired with that belt. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the color you've on the wall :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie,

    Great to run into you yesterday! I like your back-to-school outfit--hope the first class went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot wait to bust that dress out when it comes!!! You look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tonight's class went well! Thanks everyone for the sweet comments. :-)

    The class I taught tonight was a literature & writing course and the 2 that I'm teaching at the other school are both composition. It's nice being back at school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad your first class of the semester went well - you look gorgeous in that dress! It looks so comfortable too - perfect for teaching in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! I'm glad it went well. Ahh...those courses would be so hard for me to teach. I suck at teaching. Maybe that's why I have a desk job! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that dress looks so fantastic on you!

    good luck with this new school year

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Debbie! This dress looks beautiful on you! Congratulations on your first class last night. Where are you teaching? With the Ospreys or the Dolphins? My husband was an Osprey and graduated in '95. I went to the community college then UCF. That's so cool and I'm sure you will be the best dressed teachers! I was back home 2 weeks ago for my HS reunion. I visited Anthro again and saw my not so friendly SA. She's still not so friendly. Good luck in all your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, you are certainly dressed better than any teacher I ever had! You look just adorable. Wishing you lots of luck with the rest of the school year!

    ReplyDelete