30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 29
Shirt: LOFT
Tank: Belk
Cardigan: Bealls
Skirt & Belt: Anthropologie
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch & Bag (in background): Fossil
Shirt: LOFT
Tank: Belk
Cardigan: Bealls
Skirt & Belt: Anthropologie
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch & Bag (in background): Fossil
I was trying to get creative with yesterday's outfit since I'm getting near the end of Kendi's 30 for 30 remixing challenge and I'm sort of running out of ideas. I thought I'd wear my purple dress as a skirt with my navy polka dot blouse over it but I didn't love the result. Maybe I'd try this again but use an actual belt instead of just the purple sash from the dress around my waist.
30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 28
Dress (as skirt): Target, Converse
Blouse: LOFT
Sandals: Target
Dress (as skirt): Target, Converse
Blouse: LOFT
Sandals: Target
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Love both! The first outfit is a really cute color combo. And LOL about the pic taking, I'd be the same way scared that someone would see and think I'm the biggest dork.
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!! Are you going to try Paula Deene's restaurant in Savannah? I tried when I went for work years back and man, it was lined around the building. I gave up!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Savannah! I think both outfits look cute!
ReplyDeleteI am totally laughing about you taking pictures in the library!! Both outfits are cute! Have a wonderful time out with your hubby!
ReplyDeleteboth outfits look great! what kind of camera do you have? you can most likely turn off the beeping of the timer.
ReplyDeleteShhhhh! It's a library! But this picture sure turned out beautifully -- book spines make a wonderful backdrop when they aren't being read. I hope you and your husband have an amazing time -- it sounds like you have some great activities on the agenda.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute and hilarious - I love your shot in the library, and I would have felt the same way...shoot, I can't even take a picture in my own back yard without feeling like a criminal. Both outfits are super cute on you - I can't believe what awesome combos you are still coming up with for you 30/30 challenge. Have fun this weekend!
ReplyDelete