Monday, August 16, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge Finale!

This past weekend I finally finished up Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge! My last outfit was comprised of the only item that I hadn't worn yet, this white & green floral dress. I had been thinking about cutting off the flutter sleeves of this dress and that's why I didn't wear it sooner. I've only worn the dress one other time earlier this summer and I wasn't totally in love with the sleeves. I think they make my already broad shoulders look even wider but I still can't decide for sure if they should stay or go. I love the pattern of this dress and it was great for a warm summer day of exploring in Savannah. Here I am on the oak-lined pathway that leads to the tabby ruins of the colonial estate of Noble Jones at the Wormsloe Historic Site.

30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 30
Dress: Bealls
Belt: Bealls
Sandals: Target


This next picture was taken at Fort Pulaski, between Savannah and Tybee Island.



I've been meaning to post a picture of my new (used) car, so here's a snapshot my husband took of me in front of it. I'm excited to have a newer car and hopefully won't have to deal with anymore car problems for awhile! :-)



I'll post some more pictures from our Savannah trip tomorrow. I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

10 comments:

  1. Wow you look lovely in that dress. And the flutter sleeves look great...why would you cut those off? :) It creates a more girlier affect to me. And btw, cute car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing the styling remix!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that dress is gorgeous. You look fantastic in it!

    I agree that the sleeves are a little bit overwhelming. They don't look bad at all, but if you'd feel more comfortable without them, I think the dress would be just as beautiful if you cut them off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress on you!!! Beautiful and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! And yay for your new car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All done?! Are you so excited to pick out your outfit tomorrow with no restrictions? I love the pretty green print on this dress, and also vote to keep the sleeves - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress! It looks so light and airy -- just perfect for these sticky summer days.

    And congrats on the new car. Car woes are the worst-- I hope that you have a long and happy life with your new ride : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear that you guys had a great time! I think that dress looks great on you. Maybe we can get together for an Anthro trip soon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feedback ladies, I think I'll keep the sleeves. :-)

    Sara: Yes, definitely need an Anthro trip with you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on finishing the challenge Debbie! And that dress is so wonderfully flattering on you!! I covet it myself now :)

    ReplyDelete