Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday OOTD & Bracelet

I'm getting close to finishing the 30 for 30 Challenge. Here's outfit #24:

Blouse: Belk
Skirt & Belt: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target
Bracelet (pictured below): gift from husband


I mentioned recently that I have a pretty bracelet with Forget-Me-Not flowers that my husband gave me and I haven't worn it in awhile so before I left for lunch I decided to grab it and add it to my outfit. I tried to get a close-up shot of it. You can also see the print of my blouse too -- I just love the little birds and orange & blue flowers!



Does anyone have weekend plans? I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow! :-)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh that's a very cute necklace. How sweet! :) I also love the pattern of that shirt. I can see it going very well with my sapphire acting out skirt. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is just too cute! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty blouse! It looks so versatile too.

    Have fun at the birthday party! Eat a piece of cake for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend will be spent at my old house getting it everything cleaned and ready for renters. UGH! This is the 3rd weekend in a row we've been up to finish things up. Moving is not fun. I love your outfit today. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blouse! It reminds me of a vintage piece -- in a very good way! And the bracelet is gorgeous -- such delicate, beautiful detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the print on that blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pretty details on your blouse, and how well the bracelet from your hubby pairs up with it! Hope you have fun at the birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bracelet! Way to rock that challenge! I think I should do something like that perhaps it will keep me from spending so much!

    ReplyDelete