Saturday, August 21, 2010

OOTD: Lavender & Coral

This was my outfit on Thursday when I went to campus for a department meeting. I love this dress! I wore it a couple of weeks ago with grey/silver accessories but this time I wanted to add a pop of color so I wore my coral belt. I kept it a bit more casual with a smaller necklace and leather sandals.

Anthropologie Tiny Windows Dress
Kohls lace cami
Anthropologie belt
Lands End sandals
Urban Outfitters necklace
Fossil watch


I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! It's been SO HOT here lately but it's storming tonight so maybe that will cool things off a bit. I'm going to a play at the community theater tomorrow afternoon with my mom and an old friend. Can't wait! :-)

5 comments:

  1. You look great! Love the belt with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so pretty on you! Hope you had fun at the play this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress on you, it's so cute how you used the belt to add a pop of color! I hope you enjoyed the play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Debbie. When I saw the lavender color in the store, my initial reaction was that it looked a little too gray for my taste. But you pull it off fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and I love the pop of color you added with the belt!

    ReplyDelete