Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catching up again

Here's a picture my dad took of me on Saturday before my mom & I left for a birthday party for two friends. I love this dress!

30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 25
Dress, Belt & Necklace: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target


Sorry about the poor quality of these next two photos. I've been lazy with the camera lately.
30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 26
Shirt: LOFT
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Pants: Bealls


I don't look so great in this last picture in my wrinkly outfit but Jefferson sure is cute!
30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit 27
Shirt: Steve & Barry's
Tank: Belk
Belt: Anthropologie
Pants: LOFT


We're leaving tomorrow for a mini-vacation to celebrate my husband's birthday. I'm looking forward to it since school starts really soon and I'm about to be super busy again.

1 comment:

  1. The Tiny Windows Dress look SO good on you! Sadly, it didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete