Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OOTD: June 1st

I had to take my own picture today; sorry for the poor quality of the photo! I really need to take some time to figure out the settings on this camera. ;-) This was a comfy outfit for my afternoon at the library, working on my dissertation research and writing.

Outfit details:
Anthropologie In-A-Moment dress (purple version)
Anthropologie Snakebite belt (brown)


Tonight I'm looking forward to a new episode of Glee and hopefully some news about tomorrow's Anthropologie sale. There has been some confusion on all the Anthro blogs about whether the sale will be tomorrow or Thursday. Kim at Anthroholic and Roxy at Effortless Anthropologie always have the scoop on the latest Anthro news, reviews, and sale updates, so I'll be keeping my eye on their blogs tonight for updates.
Anyone else watching Glee tonight? Or making Anthropologie sale wishlists? heehee ;-)

6 comments:

  1. So what did you scoop up in the sale today?? I tracked down a Button Bin Cardi in my size by calling the Jax store this morning. I wish I knew you were going (saw your comment on Effortless Anthro) I would've had you pick it up for me instead of paying $6.95 for shipping. Oh well. I think I am going to order a few things online later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara: Definitely tell me next time you want something and I'll pick it up for you from the store. And let me know when you want to go shopping together! :-)
    You're going to laugh, but I also got the Button Bin Cardi today! That was high on my wishlist and I was just waiting for it to go on sale. It's the only thing I bought but I did try on a bunch of stuff that I want. I'll try to post some reviews/pictures later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To funny, I also have been waiting for it to go on sale! I bought the Air Mail skirt 2 weeks ago at the store since they were sold out of it online in my size so of course it goes on sale today and I am 4 days over the 14 days to get a price adjustment. Oh well, I have wanted it forever so it's worth it. I am thinking of ordering the hushed seasons dress tonight. (I think that's the name.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's too bad about missing out on getting a price adjustment. It's a cute skirt though! Did you order your dress tonight? I saw it in the store (only in tiny sizes) and thought the material was a really nice quality and the blue is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did order it and the caricaturist tunic that popped back up from my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete