I got this cute Button Bin cardigan when it went on sale awhile ago and I love how soft and comfortable it is. I really want to wear it with an orange shirt under it but the one I have isn't the right shade, so I paired it with this brown one instead. Today I went to see a play and took my dad out to dinner for Father's Day. I hope everyone else had a nice weekend!
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Belt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Lands End
Me & My Dad!
I like the Anthro cardigan :). It's perfect for summer.
ReplyDeleteI am following you now. Hope you will stop by my blog soon and follow me :). I have a giveway coming up that you might be interested in.
I love that Button bin cardi and should have gotten it!!! I may need to track that guy down!
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie! I just became a follower. Both outfits are darling. I love that button bin cardi. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks PetiteGorgeous! I visited your blog and became a follower. :-)
ReplyDeleteTricia: You should definitely get it! I'm sure there are still some left in stores.
Thanks Lorraine!