Friday, June 11, 2010
I've been waiting a Thousand Days for a skirt like this...
I missed out on last year's Thousand Days skirt from Anthropologie and ever since then I've been trying to find a navy skirt that I like. There was the recent Alena skirt, but I didn't like the material of it. This morning I spotted the Mona Skirt on Anthropologie's website and I think this might be what I've been looking for! Obviously it's not cut exactly the same as the Thousand Days skirt, but it looks pretty cute. The fact that it's not as full might actually work better on me. It's hard to see the details on the website though so I'm looking forward to this one hitting stores soon. At first I thought it was the Homestead Denim skirt, which is cute but not what I'm looking for. Hopefully the fabric of the Mona skirt is not denim-like. This might be a good navy skirt option for anyone who is looking to fill that hole in their wardrobe. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute, but it looks really short. Maybe that's just the picture? I hope we see in the store the next time we go. I did end up winning that navy skirt off e-bay I told you about for like $4.00. What's funny is that the seller has the same last name as your maiden name. Small world? I am liking that new Sidewalk garden Skirt!
ReplyDeleteI'm also sad I missed out on the thousand days skirt. If this is long enough it's a great alternative.
ReplyDeleteLet me know!! I also have a little black doxie!! Great blog!
ReplyDeleteI think it's the same length as the "It's Your Move" skirt. So it might be a little short for some people but since I'm a shorty, it'll probably work for me. ;-)
ReplyDeleteTricia: Thanks! Is there a picture of your doxie on your blog?!