Friday, June 25, 2010

My Favorite New Arrivals at Anthropologie

I just jumped for joy a minute ago when I saw that my friend Sara (Mommyland)posted that the new clock skirt (officially called the Lost Time Skirt) is finally on Anthro's website! Yay, I love it! Also among my new favorites are the Hallowed Halls Oxfords, the Sugar & Cream Dress, the Mirror, Mirror Tank in both colors, the Luminous Graphite Skirt, and the Fine Line Skirt. Sara & I are going to our Anthro store tomorrow so we'll post our reviews and pictures this weekend. I'd love to hear about everyone else's new favorites too!








3 comments:

  1. the Luminous Graphite skirt is INCREDIBLE! I don't really like how (any) of anthro's pencil skirts fit me, though. I like the lost time skirt, too, but I just don't see myself wearing it much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to get those oxfords! To bad our Anthro doesn't have shoes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously there are to many for me to name.

    ReplyDelete