Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anthropologie Sale!

What a great sale today! I got to go in the store for just a few minutes today with my mom because she needed to get a few things from Coldwater Creek next door. She's so sweet that she bought me two of the sale skirts! I got the It's Your Move skirt and the Penciled Abronia skirt. I didn't have time to look at the new stuff really but I did quickly try on the clock skirt and Two-Wheeler dress. I loved both but need them to go on sale!

It was nice to have the sale to brighten my day a little because today is also the day that my cocker spaniel is having ear surgery so of course I'm worried about him. I'm still waiting for a call from the vet to hear how his surgery went but we expect everything to be ok and he should be back to normal in about two weeks if all went well. He has to stay overnight so I won't get to hug and kiss him again until tomorrow. Please keep him in your thoughts! The other not-so-fun thing I had to take care of today was some water damage in my car. We had a little flash flood yesterday afternoon and some water got into my car. My dad came over and helped so the car is airing out now and we're hoping there isn't any electrical damage.

Here are my pretty new skirts. Did anyone else get any sale items?

5 comments:

  1. Great sale finds!! I have the It's Your Move Skirt, so I can vouch for that one being a fun one! :) I hope the surgery went well! You'll have to give us an update - I'll be thinking of him! I grew up with cockers so they have a special place in my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got the Abronia skirt, it looked really cute on you when we went shopping, even with the mishap that occurred because of it. :) Hopefully, they won't remember us this weekend when we go to Anthro as the crazy girls with a billion things in the dressing room that put a hole in a shirt. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so glad that you got that floral skirt! I have that myself, isn't it gorgeous??? Lucky you, I paid full price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sale Twins!
    I'm thinking of poor pup. I had an American cocker spaniel and she had so many health problems, I totally sympathise.
    Think I need to hear about this 'mishap' that happened with you and Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Bailey came out of the surgery ok and hopefully I'll be able to bring him home tomorrow.

    Sara: I'm looking forward to our next Anthro outing! I'll try not to get stuck in a skirt again! No more mishaps! haha :-)

    ReplyDelete