Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Black-Out" Day 2

I decided to pull out this red shirt & my favorite red shoes for Day 2 of Already Pretty's "Black-Out" challenge. I would usually wear this with a black skirt so I had to search for a different option and found my denim skirt buried in the bottom drawer of my dresser. I think I'd wear this skirt more if I got it hemmed. I need to put that on my "to do" list. I added a brown belt and white tank, and all together it made an easy, comfortable outfit for a day of errands and working from home.
P.S. Take a look at the book review I wrote earlier today about Lev Grossman's The Magicians. I'd love to hear from anyone else who has read the book or is planning to.

Skirt: Old Navy
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Tank: Belk
Belt: Anthropologie (brown Snakebite)
Shoes: Kohls

2 comments: