Sunday, June 13, 2010

Leap Year



This morning I watched Leap Year and it was kind of a predictable chick-flick. Anna, played by Amy Adams, makes a trip to Dublin, Ireland with the intention of proposing to her boyfriend because there is an Irish tradition that says a woman can propose to a man on February 29 during a leap year. Along the crazy trip to Dublin she connects with the cranky Declan who turns out to be a lot nicer than he at first seemed. I'm sure you can guess what happens in the end.




Anyway, the setting was so beautiful that I didn't care that the movie was a little silly. It made me want to take a trip to Ireland right now! I also love the way they styled Amy Adams. And I'd like to have her pretty red hair.
Here are some of the cute outfits from the movie.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this yet but I'll watch pretty much anything Amy Adams is in. Might try and watch this tonight...
    Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could totally pull off that hair color! You should do it. I haven't seen this yet but want to. I love Amy Adams, she is so adorable. (Plus she's an Office alumni!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. British Anthropologiest: I hope you got a chance to watch it! It's a cute movie. :-)

    Sara: Really, you think so? I'd love to go red sometime. I almost forgot about Amy being on the Office!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you could do that color cause it's like a strawberry blond. It would be so cute! We need to plan another Anthro outing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was watching this movie as I was flying home from my vacation last week and I totally fell in love with Amy Adams' wardrobe! The outfit at the top left of your picture, when she was traveling initially, was my favorite. So girly and vintage-y, yet tailored and chic.

    ReplyDelete