Monday, June 7, 2010

"Black-Out" Day 1


Today is the first day of Already Pretty's Black-Out Challenge week and I'm jumping in with a new shirt I got on sale from Belk (marked down to $5.39!) -- It kind of looks Anthropologie-like with the cute print and subtle ruffle detail down the front. It's hard to see in the picture but there are cute little birds in the print. If you want to participate in the challenge too, check out Already Pretty's blog for the details. It's pretty easy, just remember no black clothes, but black shoes & accessories and black in a print is OK. Take a look at my outfit picture below -- Does Jefferson count as my black accessory? ;-)


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Belk (Marked down to $5.39!!)
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes
Skirt: Banana Republic
Sandals: Lands End (I can't wait to wear my tall brown boots in the fall with this outfit)

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, you look so pretty! I love! And what a great deal on that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol! I think that shirt might have been my best deal ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete