This has been such a nice, relaxing holiday weekend! We didn't really have any plans so we just hung out at the house, went out to eat a few times, played with the dogs, went for a walk at the park, and watched tv. It was nice to just have a low-key weekend where we didn't have to rush around or be anywhere. :-) Here's one of my outfits from the weekend. Jefferson wanted to be in the picture too!

The next picture is actually from last weekend but I had to post it since it's my favorite new Anthropologie dress that I got from Ebay. I paired it with my Anthro Looping Lanes belt.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend!
cute outfit with the belt! I love the dress!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the dress! So pretty! And very cute outfit. How darling is Jefferson?
ReplyDeleteKay: Thanks! You're the first person to comment on my blog -- I'm excited that a few people have actually looked at it! :-)
ReplyDeleteCarol: Thanks for the compliments! And yes, we think Jefferson is pretty adorable too. ;-) He's a friendly, loyal little guy. I'll try to sneak him in some more pictures soon. :-)