Saturday, June 19, 2010

Inspired By Anthropologie?

I was just checking out Ruche's website and spotted this Anthropologie look-alike. It's a pretty close match. The funny thing is that Ruche's is actually more than the Anthro version which is currently on sale!
1. Anthropologie, Buds & Bunches Tee $29.95 (was $58), available in Beige & Blue colors
2. Ruche, Roseline Tuxedo Tank $38.99, available in grey



The next two aren't exactly look-alikes but there are some definite similarities. The shirt on the left is Anthropologie's Anthurium Blouse ($88) which comes in navy and white.
If you like this look but want it in dress form, you might want to check out ModCloth's Frock the Line Dress ($99.99).



Has anyone else spotted any cool Anthropologie-inspired items lately?

3 comments:

  1. Yep, someone just pointed out to me that the ModCloth "Will You Be My Shine Top" that I just purchased is nearly identical in design (not color/pattern) to the Leifsdottir Gulliver's Blouse sold at Anthro last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Frock the Line dress, so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one Chrissy, definitely the same design!

    I agree Dea, that dress is really pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete