Today I wore another one of my favorite colors, green! I usually wear this with a black cardigan but since I'm doing the
"Black-Out" challenge, I swapped it for a white one and a dark brown belt instead of black. I love the collar of this dress and the ruffle that goes down the V on the top. I do have to belt this dress though because it looks a little shapeless without one. Unfortunately I didn't realize that until AFTER seeing the pictures from when I wore this for the first time last year to a friend's wedding. Yikes! Let's just say it wasn't very flattering. Anyway, this is a nice light-weight dress for another hot summer day. I'm always cooler in dresses and skirts (and I don't really like to wear shorts anyway). I'd love to see some fun summer looks from others, so leave me a link to your favorite summer outfit from your blog or summer clothes you are eyeing at your favorite retailer.

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Anthropologie Cylindrical Braid Belt
Sandals: Lands End
This dress looks so pretty on you. The color is just so vibrant and happy. I also love how you paired it with the white jacket, very fresh for summer!
ReplyDeletewww.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com
Thanks Marie! And I just became a follower of your blog. I love your style!
ReplyDelete