Sometimes I like to wear my two favorite colors together, purple and blue. Lately I've been really into navy blue. I like that it's not as stark as black but it still goes with so many things. Anthropologie's Blooming Lattice Cardigan is my new go-to sweater since it looks good with lots of outfits. I'm wearing this comfy purple jersey dress under it today but the color in the picture isn't really showing up right. I tried to fix it but it's still coming out more blue than the deep purple that it is in real life. Please excuse the messy hair today! I pulled it back so the pretty detailing on the neckline of the sweater was easier to see.
Besides sharing my OOTD, I also wanted to let people know that it is AudioBook Week from June 21-25. Check out the blog
Devourer of Books for more details. Right now I'm listening to
When You Are Engulfed In Flames by David Sedaris. SO funny!
Dress: Converse, Target
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Belt: Anthropologie
Earrings: Silpada
Very pretty outfit today. Love that cardi.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that you got the blooming lattice cardi! It looks so cute! I will let you know something about this weekend soon.
ReplyDeleteI think I have to buy that cardi off of Ebay. Kicking myself for not grabbing it this winter!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute outfit! I absolutely LOVE the feminine neck detail!
ReplyDeletewww.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com