Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Target
Boots: Anthropologie
Bow Earrings: F21
Jeans: Target
Boots: Anthropologie
Bow Earrings: F21
You might have thought I forgot about those great questions I got in the entries for my giveaway but I promise I haven't! I'll try to tackle a few of these each week. And if you have more questions, please feel free to post them in the comments and I'll add them to my list. :-)
Here's one that Kelly asked:
I have to ask, what got you into blogging? I'm always curious how other bloggers got their start!!!
I discovered the world of fashion blogs earlier this year when a grad school friend posted a link on Facebook to Academichic. I was completely inspired by their OOTD posts. They made me start to reevaluate my own outfit choices and put more thought into buying and wearing clothes that better reflect my personality. I like to look professional in the classroom when I'm teaching but I also like to include items that are "me" like fun tights, a cool necklace, or a cute belt. In addition to the influence of the girls at Academichic, the re-discovery of my love of Anthropologie has also helped me to define my sense of style and how I want to present myself to the world. I stumbled upon Kim's and Roxy's Anthro blogs and from there I found a whole wonderful blogging community that I wanted to be a part of. So that's why I decided to start this blog. I enjoy reading everyone's blogs everyday and try to post my outfits and other random thoughts as often as possible, although sometimes life gets in the way (as soon as the fall semester started, my schedule got so busy). My blog might not be the most exciting blog out there but I have fun doing it. I appreciate those who have taken the time to read my posts. I'm always excited to get your comments and I'm trying to be better at responding. I've met some really nice people through this blogging community! :-)
Your hubby's right (and such a sweetie to say that to you). You look great. You don't need a fancy outfit to look hot. These boots and jeans are great!
ReplyDeleteThanks SO MUCH for the tip on the Precious Materials Cardi at Albuquerque! I called and they are shipping it to me!!! YAY!
Lorispeak
He told you you were hot AND took your OOTD picture? Have your dh, call my dh!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are seriously tempting me with those boots! The color is so super pretty, and I'm glad to hear they are comfy too. Would they not be a wonderful match for the currant bag I have my eye on too...hmmm...
Enjoy the last of your weekend!
You look lovely as always, Debbie! You have the best smile ever (that's what I notice first in pictures of people)! I'm so glad you love the berry boots, they are beauties! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLori: I'm so glad you were able to get the Precious Materials cardi! :-)
ReplyDeleteJan: I'm trying to slowly train him to not get cranky when I ask him to take my picture. heehee ;-) I was successful today and got him to take some cool pictures in the park which I'll post tomorrow. And you're totally right about the boots being a good match for that lovely currant bag you're eyeing. I have a Fossil purse that's a similar color and it goes with the boots well. :-)
Mandy: Awww, thanks! I'm kind of self-conscious about my smile so your sweet comment made my day! :-)
Those boots are great! I'm so glad the weather has finally cooled down so all the boots and fall clothing can be worn!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for answering my question :)