Love the pink!!! Your outfit matches your blog wallpaper! :)
Love the pink and brown combo. The belt really accents the whole outfit :).
Yay you for thinking pink! You look wonderful today/yesterday!
Debbie you look very pretty. This outfit looks great on you. I love the pink! Go Pink!
This is a wonderful pink outfit, Debbie! This shade of coral looks so lovely on you, and the neutral accents pair nicely with it.
Lovely oufit Debbie! you look so pretty in pink. A very inspiring work outfit - and for a good cause!CheersJen
That skirt is the perfect length to show off your great legs (um, does that sound creepy, lol) you look super pretty in pink!
Cindi: How funny, I match my wallpaper! heehee ;-)Sydney: Thanks, glad you liked the color combo!Mandy: Thanks!Lori: Yay, go pink! Thanks!Jamie: Your pink outfits inspired me to put this one together!Jen: Thanks! Jan: Aww, thanks for the sweet compliments! :-)
cute doggy! and great belting over the wrap sweater!
Haha, I can't think of anything else to say now after reading Cindi's comments! You are matchy - but in such a pretty color combo way!
Love the pink!!! Your outfit matches your blog wallpaper! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pink and brown combo. The belt really accents the whole outfit :).
ReplyDeleteYay you for thinking pink! You look wonderful today/yesterday!
ReplyDeleteDebbie you look very pretty. This outfit looks great on you. I love the pink! Go Pink!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful pink outfit, Debbie! This shade of coral looks so lovely on you, and the neutral accents pair nicely with it.
ReplyDeleteLovely oufit Debbie! you look so pretty in pink. A very inspiring work outfit - and for a good cause!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Jen
That skirt is the perfect length to show off your great legs (um, does that sound creepy, lol) you look super pretty in pink!
ReplyDeleteCindi: How funny, I match my wallpaper! heehee ;-)
ReplyDeleteSydney: Thanks, glad you liked the color combo!
Mandy: Thanks!
Lori: Yay, go pink! Thanks!
Jamie: Your pink outfits inspired me to put this one together!
Jen: Thanks!
Jan: Aww, thanks for the sweet compliments! :-)
cute doggy! and great belting over the wrap sweater!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I can't think of anything else to say now after reading Cindi's comments! You are matchy - but in such a pretty color combo way!
ReplyDelete