Monday, October 11, 2010

Anthro Review: Mullany Dress

A few days ago I was in Tampa and of course I had to visit the Anthro store there! So, I'll have some reviews for you this week. First up is the lovely Mullany Dress that has looked fantastic on so many bloggers. It has never been available at my local store, so I was thrilled to see it at the Tampa store and get a chance to try it on myself!



Mullany Dress with Precious Materials Cardigan

This dress is so adorable! I love the cut of it and the material was even nicer than I expected. I paired it with this cardigan (on sale, still available in some stores) which I think works really nicely with the dress. I have on a size 6 in this picture. Surprisingly, I was able to zip it up and it fit everywhere except being a little snug in the bust. I would have sized up but this was the largest one they had in the store. I'll be keeping my eye on this dress hoping that it goes on sale soon! :-)

6 comments:

  1. You look great in the Mullany! And what a fun pairing with the Precious Materials. I hope it goes on sale soon and you manage to snag it in your size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful on you, Debbie, and I love how you paired it with the precious materials. Such a great combo! Hopefully you can bring it home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, i have the Mullany dress and it is one of my fave dresses. I think the style and cut of this dress suits everyone. You look gorgeous in this dress, and i love how you matched it with the cardi. I MUST see whether this cardi is still avail in my size!! ohhhhh
    I hope this dress makes it to your wardrobe, it would be a shame if it didn't - looks so good on you!
    Cheers
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great Debbie, deffo keep an eye on the sale as it is already on sale in the UK :)
    i didnt know there was a store in tampa, my husband is coming over in jan/feb to work at the golf show and mentioned me flying over afterwards for a weeks holiday.... he even asked me how many anthros were in florida, bless him!

    ReplyDelete