Yesterday the weather finally cooled off again here in north Florida. We don't have the lovely fall weather that other parts of the country are experiencing right now, but I'll take what I can get. ;-) Dropping over 15 degrees actually feels chilly to us Floridians! So, I pulled out my Old Navy boots and a cardigan for my outfit yesterday that I wore to the library to do some writing.

Dress: LOFT
Belt: Anthropologie
Cardigan: LOFT
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: Anthropologie
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and enjoying some fall weather! :-)
You look so cute Debbie! I'm enjoying the cooler weather also!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, I too can't get enough of brown/tan boots and belt. Glad to see i'm not alone.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the writing!
Thanks ladies! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute fall outfit Debbie! Hope you had a great time at the library.
ReplyDeleteI love your darling fall outfit!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable in your boots -- definitely a cute outfit to be wearing while writing! I am actually accepting the cooler weather very grudgingly -- it getting down to the low 30s here -- not fun!
ReplyDelete