I seem to be on a roll with getting my husband to take my OOTD pictures. Check out these nice pictures he snapped during our stroll:
Necklace: Anthropologie
Sweater Hoodie: Maurices
Tank: Belk
Belt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Old Navy
Socks that were peeking out but slid down out of sight: Target
Boots: Anthropologie
Sweater Hoodie: Maurices
Tank: Belk
Belt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Old Navy
Socks that were peeking out but slid down out of sight: Target
Boots: Anthropologie



Below is one of my favorite quotes by Einstein that someone had written in chalk on the sidewalk amongst some drawings: "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

This is a beautiful statue perched above the fountain in the park. It's called "Winged Victory" and it was done in 1924 to memorialize the 1,200 soldiers from Florida who died in WWI. The statue is supposed to depict youth rising above "the mad maelstrom of earthly passions."

In the middle of the park is a large field where people often play different sports. The river is in the distance.

Beautiful palm, magnolia, and oak trees ring the park.

I hope everyone else had a nice weekend too!
Hey Debbie
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I prefer lazy weekends, where we sleep in, read the paper, and surf the net...hehee!
we should follow your lead and take strolls in the park more often, although now that i have a blog, im going to force it on him, so he can take pics of me in my anthro outfits!
Anyway, great outfit, and loved how you styled it with the brown belt over the cardi and brown boots. You look very comfortable and relaxed!
The park sounds wonderful....beautiful pics and your outfit is awesome..love the belt!!
ReplyDeleteStop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog
I'd say it's official, I LOVE your boots - you are puttig together the cutest Fall outfits, this is adorable on you! Looks like a gorgeous day in the park (bonus points to dh for taking the pictures!)
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie
ReplyDeleteYour pictures look gorgeous not to mention your boots! I just have to say walking that park in the mid October is one of my favorite thing to do~~ In fact, I went the park myself with my hubby and enjoyed every bit of it. Oh Thanks for the info on Orange tee.
Jin,
Everytime you where those boots I get closer and closer to buying it bc they just look so cute on you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful walk!!! I am lusting over those boots!!!
ReplyDeleteAhh I love walks in the park although we never do it other than when we travel! We just don't have a great park like that near us. Sounds like a great relaxing weekend after some traveling eh? :)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I love the boots. That park looks very familiar to me. I think I've been there before.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great park! I love the look of your chunky sweater with the boots. Very cute and cozy!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful, Debbie! I love the boots and the sweater! And the park is gorgeous. So glad you guys had a nice weekend. =)
ReplyDeleteI love your anthro boots and that cozy sweater! That park looks like a fantastic space for spending time with your hubs!
ReplyDeleteYour park shots are lovely! What a great day walking through the park with your hubby/photographer :)
ReplyDeleteLorispeak