Today we went to the Rays game in Tampa and even though they didn't win, we still had fun. I was inspired by Ashley from
Anthropologie Girl who looked adorable when she recently wore her Dagmar dress to a football game, so I sported my Two-Wheeler dress to the game (which also happened to be the perfect blue color for the Rays). Here I am by the cute Mickey Mouse they had at the stadium all decked out in Rays colors.

Hanging out before the game started:

My husband and I -- smiling despite our team's loss!
awww, sorry your team lost, but how could you not smile when you're wearing cute anthro clothes and with your sweet hubby! :) You both look cute together!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that mickey mouse! The two-wheeler dress is just so lovely on you and such a flattering fit. And it looks casual enough to wear to a sporting event, but not daggy casual (People here in Oz usually wear jeans and a hoodie to these kind of events). I regret that I don't have the dress in my closet!
ReplyDeletecheers
Jen
Aw, you look so adorable! I am sorry your team lost, but I am glad that you had fun! Thanks for the shout out! I love that you wore the two-wheeler to the game!
ReplyDeleteYou look so awesome! What a perfect dress to wear to that game :)
ReplyDelete