1. Target Merona Kamischel Suede Boots in grey
I tried these on the other day and they are so comfortable and cute! The price is great too. I'd say they run true to size. I see online that they also come in a nice chocolate brown and black but I only saw the grey at my store. I'm hoping to get a pair of these in grey!

2. Madden Girl Zarah Riding Boot
I tried on these boots in black at DSW and they were really cool. They rubbed a little bit on my left pinky toe though. I'd consider sizing up a half size in these because they ran a bit small on me.

3. Old Navy Silver-Wedge Boots
I've had my eye on these boots at Old Navy but they're only available online so I haven't tried them yet. They look cute though! I like the camel color but they also come in black. The style looks a lot like the Steve Madden Intyce boots and Target Kady Boots that were popular last year. Has anyone tried this Old Navy version? I'd love to hear what others think about the fit and quality.

4. Anthropologie Pebbled & Primped Boots
I haven't gotten to try these but I just love them! They are pretty pricey though.

If you missed my review of Anthro's Berry Stitched Boots last month, you can check it out here. I highly recommend these boots! :-)
Ooh, I really like those black ones - I've been looking for a new pair of black boots! My favorite are these: http://www.dsw.com/shoe/coconuts+lieutenant+leather+riding+boot?prodId=200291&productRef=SEARCH
ReplyDeleteI bought them a month or so ago using lots of coupon codes at DSW.com - always check retailmenot.com for coupon codes for DSW, because they offer lots of deals! Anyway, they are super cute - expensive looking, quality leather and interesting "riding" details. I bought my regular size, and they're very comfy and look cute with dresses or skinny jeans.
Debbie, I really like the Old Navy boots! They are simple but look really versatile. Not to mention they look as though they'd be comfortable on the feet! In Australia, we have payless shoes which i find great for low-budget footwear...oh and Target!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Jen
Boots are my absolute weakness so I loved this post! I just bought the Fauna riding boots from Banana Republic and I'm not sure I've spent more than 12 hours out of them!
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie - I just wanted to update you on my boot situation after your very helpful posting. I have oohed and ahhed over Anthro's Berry Stiched Boots and the Bowtied Beauty Boots and today I purchased the Berry boots online (On sale for $129 & shipping & duty to Canada)and expect them in 7-16 days! Thanks so much for your help and I hope I love the boots as much as you do! Keep up the great work on your blog - I adore it :)
ReplyDelete