I love this dress and can't wait to wear it with boots and a sweater as it gets cooler.

Dress & Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Target
Shoes: Target
I usually wear this paisley print dress with navy but this time I paired it with black and I think it works. These Target wedges (bought on clearance for $13) have really been getting a workout lately, as you can see from the following outfit pictures. ;-)

Dress & Cardigan: LOFT
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Target
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Target
This next outfit wasn't my favorite but I got lots of compliments from my students. Different students in each of my classes have told me that some of my clothes look like the outfits on the show Mad Men (which they think is cool) and I think this dress is one of those outfits.

Dress: Coldwater Creek
Cardigan: Bealls
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Target
Cardigan: Bealls
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Target
This last outfit is my favorite from this bunch. The skirt is an old one from the LOFT that was buried in the bottom of my drawers because I couldn't wear it anymore. I've lost a little recently so I thought I'd give it a try again and although still a bit snug, it's wearable again. Yay! I did a little pattern mixing with the subtle stripes in the blouse and the polka dots & flowers on the skirt.

Blouse: Anthropologie
Skirt: LOFT (really old!!)
Shoes: Target
Skirt: LOFT (really old!!)
Shoes: Target
Wow - you look fantastic in that last outfit - the skirt looks terrific on you, and so cute paired with the Blue Book Blouse! I really love your first dress too, I think it will work perfectly into the fall.
ReplyDeletethe paisley def works with the black. And I'm like your students because I LOVE your purple outfit!
ReplyDeleteHEy debbie
ReplyDeletewelcome back! I'm really loving the mad men inspired outfit (in the purple) and the paisley dress really looks great on you. i think i may have the same target wedges as you, but in a nude colour!
cheers
Jen
Welcome back...love your outfits..you can wear all of these through fall....great styling:)
ReplyDeleteEnter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
Statements in Fashion Blog
Welcome back Debbie! All of your outfits are really cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the purple "Mad Men" dress. The full skirt is so fun and flattering. I have not yet seen the show, but based on pictures I have seen on the blogs, I think the clothes must be fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your classes! I'm sure you must be the best-dressed prof!