Monday, February 28, 2011

PINK!





It's time for me to buy some pink stuff because we're having a GIRL! Looks like I'll get to have a future Anthro-fan and shopping buddy. :-)

20 comments:

  1. Aw, congrats, Debbie! Just think, all those ruffly cute dresses and toys they have at Anthro - perfect for a girl! I'm thrilled for you and hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Debbie! Being a Momma is amazing - girl, boy - it doesn't matter :) I never had a preference between a girl or boy when I was pregnant (we didn't find out what we were having) and people would always say - you must just hope it's a healthy baby. I would answer yes, but if it's not, then we will deal with it and love that baby even more if it's possible -we only wanted a sweet baby to love and cherish! I never knew what unconditional love was until I had my daughter - it's simply beyond words and I am happy for yuo and your hubby that you will get to experience the purest joy in the world! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That is such excitig news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I had a little girl first and she is my biggest helper! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Once again, I just want to say how happy I am for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, yayyy!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, congrats! Such an exciting time for you both!!

    Also... I think we may live in the same city judging by that blue bridge and river behind you. Don't want to give anything away here in case I'm right, but email me if you'd like to go shopping sometime! It'd be great to have a fellow Anthro-buddy nearby! =)

    kaity.barrand@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats again, I am so excited that you are having a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thrilled for you! Hooray for team pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGoodness! CONGRATS! How happy you guys look...obviously. Haha. I can't wait to hear more about your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh how exciting! Congratulations Debbie! Now you can buy lots of pretty little baby dresses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, congratulations!!! Sara and Sidney must be SO excited! I'M so excited, hahaha! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to the both of you! How exciting you get to have someone to buy little Anthro dresses for! But of course, all little girls clothes are cute! I have my 2 boys and glance at the little girls clothes and swoon whenever I go shopping. The city looks beautiful behind you. I haven't been home since summer.

    Gemma (sorry for the anon post, having trouble posting with my google)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!! Baby girls are so much fun because you can dress them up! I have a boy and girl and both are fun but totally different but it's fun to have a little shopping buddy :)

    ReplyDelete