Monday, February 14, 2011

OOTD: Casual Weekend Wear & Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! Is anyone doing anything fun or did you already celebrate during the weekend?

I wore my red sweater yesterday and it didn't even occur to me until the end of the day that I should have saved it for my Valentines outfit. Oops! ;-) So, today I'm wearing pink but will probably change into a purple dress for dinner tonight.

Here's my Sunday outfit. Somehow my belly seems to have "popped" even more since Friday!


Red Cardigan (Anthropologie)
Grey long-sleeve t-shirt (Target)
Kiwi Bird Necklace (gift from MIL)
Black Maternity Pants (Old Navy)
Striped socks (Target)
Red Shoes (Kohls)


This was Saturday's outfit when we went over to my parents' house for a little bit.



Yellow Cardigan (Bealls)
Button-down shirt (Old Navy)
Maternity Jeans (Old Navy)
Brown Shoes (Clarks)


And a belly shot:


Have a great Valentines Day! I hope everyone gets to celebrate with someone that they love. :-)

10 comments:

  1. You're a super-chic mommy-to-be! I love red and black together, an always perfect combo!

    Happy V-Day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your little mommy poses. You're soo cute. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute with your belly shots! Love these outfits! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red shoes along with your red sweater - and your belly shots are super cute!!! Happy Valentin'e Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute little belly shots! You look so pretty in red it's totally one of your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been upset with myself I didn't purchase that sweater when I had a chance! You look great, I hope to be as chic as you when I start my family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of you outfits look so cute and comfy. Your growing belly is just adorable. Hope you have a lovely V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, you look so cute with your little baby bump! I love the blue gingham and yellow combo...so fresh and cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, i've been out of touch lately. my oh my, you are growing (and glowing) even more, everytime I visit your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete