Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend OOTD

This was my outfit from Friday and I even managed to snap a few pictures outside at the park near the grocery store. :-)



Maroon Sweater (Ann Taylor)
Shine-Through Blouse (Anthropologie)
Anselle Necklace (Anthropologie)
Tiered Skirt (Ruche)
Looping Lanes Belt (Anthropologie)
Brown Herringbone Tights (Kohls)
Red Shoes (Naturalizer via Kohls)






I hope everyone had a nice weekend! It was overcast and a little rainy but we did some fun things outside at a couple of parks and nature trails both days. I also got to do a little shopping with my mom on Saturday morning for my first maternity clothes! I'll post about that tomorrow. Back to work for me now! :-)

6 comments:

  1. I am impressed that you are still belting your clothes - you look adorable! Love the outside shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tiered skirt is adorable! And I'm with Jan, I can't believe you are still belting stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! Love this outfit on you! I can't wait to see how long you can hold out with the belting! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey skinny-minnie!! You look beautiful and I love the tiered skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit!I only hope I will look as cute as you when I get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, you look gorgeous Debbie. There's definitely a bump now :-) looking forward to seeing you in your maternity clothers...omg, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete