

I just love the little birds! I also like the pink and green combo. We're going to have a darker wood crib though rather than the white. I saw a cute one in cherry at Target that we might get. My "nesting" instincts have really kicked in this week and it's really fun buying girl stuff. :-)
We also got this cute pink Rays (baseball) onesie set at Target as a surprise for my husband so he can dress his little girl up to support his favorite team.

Thanks everyone for all of your nice comments in my last post! It's fun getting to share all of my baby-related updates with you all. :-)
Love the bedding...how adorable!
ReplyDeleteAll my boys have PBK bedding and it wears like steel - such a CUTE choice for your baby girl! Do you have a name picked out for her yet?
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to go baby shopping! Clothes, bedding and room decor! Yay! You should also check out The Land of Nod, it's a Crate and Barrel kids thing, based in Chicago, so you can only buy online. But it's real cute, too. And the catalog covers are always cute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteMy little girl has the same bedding. It's so cute! Congrats on finding out it's a girl! Girls are so fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG how fun!! I love a white crib with white themed bedding. And those birds...how cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the crib! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! I love what you have chosen out for the bedding!! I can't wait to see how spoiled this little girl is!
ReplyDeleteThose little birdies are just adorable. Doesn't Pottery Barn kids have the cutest things? I predict your little darling will love her nursery,and that you'll love spending time with her in there : 0
ReplyDelete